Friday 15 January 2016

Stealth Innerwear

Next up for me to review is the Stealth Innerwear

For anyone who is looking for more information take a look at www.stealthformen.com.

My Stealth Innerwear is ordered and on the way so hopefully from next week onwards I am going to give a week by week review of the product and the results I achieve from it. Ideally, I would like to give the product 6 weeks to see what results I see.

The Stealth is an ADS (All Day Stretcher) which basically holds the penis in an elongated state during the day, which helps increase the size of the penis over time and help have a more engorged penis.

I will give a more thorough update on this as soon as I receive it in the post.

Until then, if you would like to try one yourself, head over to www.stealthformen.com.

Just a heads to up too if you use the discount code "STRETCH10" you get a 10% discount off the price! 

If you are looking to try it out drop me a mail or comment!


Male Enhancement

No comments:

Post a Comment