Friday 9 August 2013

Welcome everyone

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog. 

My name is Alan and in my blog I am going to be describe to you, genuine and effective methods to increase the size of your manhood and to increase your overall penile health.

Why would you do this you might ask? Well a study carried out in 1994 showed that over 50% of men over 40 years of age will experience a degree of erectile dysfunction at some stage of their lives. Penis Enlargement or PE as I will refer to it from here on out can not only reduce the likelihood of a man having erectile dysfunction but can also increase his erection quality and size, i.e. harder and larger erections. The male ego is a powerful thing and I have not come across many men who would not like to increase the size of there penis to some degree even if they are in the region of being classified as average.

My own experiences with PE have seen me increase the size of my penis from 6" in length and 5" in girth to 8" in length and 5.5" in girth over 2 years. This was done through a series of manual exercises which can be done using your hands and some basic lubricant such as Baby Oil. I also incorporated penis devices into my routine after some months of manual exercises to increase the size of my penis. All of this of course will be explained in detail over the coming posts and if you have any questions or are in need of advice I am more than happy to help.

Unlike other sites which are trying to sell you Penis Pills or anything like that to help increase your penis size (all of which are a scam by the way) I will detail to you a tried and tested method of penis enlargement where you may see results in a matter of weeks, and hopefully be the envy of all the other guys in the locker room.

I will detail some devices in which I have found useful in increasing the size and quality of my erections, but these are optional and are not in any way necessary to increase the size of your little guy.

Keep checking back and I will start tomorrow with the basics of penis enlargement and how it works etc. 
See you guys soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment